Saturday, September 29, 2012

Can A Baby Be Born Evil ?

Nowadays, there is a debate between many people, and especially between psychologists. Some of them believe that people who are evil were born this way, while others believe that all the people were born good but as they grow older they become evil because of the people around them. It is a very difficult debate and it's hard to decide who is right.

I think that people can't be born evil. I think that we are born without traits. All of us are born as innocent babies, but when we grow up we gain skills and qualities from our relatives and from the people around us. Babies don't have the ability to decide between right and wrong and they are unable to choose whether to be evil or not.

Moreover, I believe that there are no evil people at all. No one chooses to be evil. I believe that what makes people "evil" is the way they act. There is a sentence "There are no bad people, there are bad deeds". I agree with this sentence. Sometimes the difficulties in life can lead people to act badly, but truly in their heart, I believe that they are not proud of their behavior and wish they could act differently.

To conclude, I think that there are no evil people. I believe that evilness is caused by people's deeds and by the situations they are in. In addition, I think that every baby who is born is pure and cannot decide whether to be good or bad, so people are not born evil. Always remember not to judge anyone until you are in his situation, because a person can act viciously when he is in trouble.

Very good work. Well done.
(95)
Daphna



No comments:

Post a Comment