Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who Is Under These Clothes ?

When I'm sad I often go to the mall. I past the window shop(ww.+phr.) , looking for new collections in the stores and buy some new clothes, shoes and accessories. It makes me feel good , but it is actually not as good as it seems. Nowadays, clothes have become a major part in people's lives. To be honest, it takes a major part also in my life. My apperance is very important to me and if I look well(ww.) I feel well(ww.) too, but me and many other people(phr.) are becoming more and more obsessive with our apperance.

In the last few years people are buying designers clothes or Brand clothes. They think that the clothes influence the way people will treat them. The designers clothes can make them feel unique, because there are not many of them, and that is why people buy them - they want to be special. When a person feels special, it makes him feel good about himself.

People stopped looking for the person who is under the clothes and started to choose friends according to what they wear. We also judge people by their looks, probably when they dress in a different style than our style. Our behavior towards people stemes from their appearence and not from their personality. People attach so(ww.-too) much importance to other people's looks.

To conclude, I think it shouldn't be this way. It's true - not everyone has the same taste in clothes and the same style. It doesn't mean that people have to judge other people or treat them in a different way just because they like(a) different style of clothes. Clothes can make you feel good about yourselves but don't forget to treat well people who look different(phr.+wo.)


Don't stop loveing yourselves (not because of your clothes ;] )
Love, Noa ♥ - חמוד אבל מיותר

Good work
(92)
Daphna



By the way, there is great song by Chris Brown called "beautiful people", just like you guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment